Thursday, February 21, 2008

smorty

There are many sites whish profit the blogger and advertiser.BUt this site is one of the best site of all.Many of them just take blogging for fun or even passion and they write some fabulous posts but hardly make bucks in blogging.It acts as a bridge between the advertisers and bloggers and helps both of them.Advertisers get traffic and publicity while bloggers like me get some cool bucks through smorty.Smorty is the easiest way to earn money quickly and genuinely.The ones visiting the blog read their review and visit the advertisers site. This way both the advertisers and bloggers are mutually benefitted.This is a win-win situation for all.Some people have a great writing talent and they bring it outwards in their blog but they dont know that they can earn money through blogging.These unfortunate ones are those with a good pagerank and maximum traffic attracters.I too have a blog and was blogging just like others. One day my friend told me about smorty.
You can get paid for blogging with smorty.I was just dreaming about Google Adsense and its approval and now I have forgot about it because of Smorty and the rest as they say is history.An easy way to advertise on blogs and get money in more easier way. Hence I advise all bloggers to subscribe to smorty and earn some cool bucks.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=641054d9dbc89d03f8e9dcdf30ec9f3a